Confirmation brings an increase and deepening of baptismal Grace:
- It roots us more deeply in the divine filiation which makes us cry, “Abba, Father”;
- It unites us more firmly to Christ;
- It increases the gifts of the Holy Spirit in us;
- It renders our bond with the Church more perfect;
- It gives us a special strength of the Holy Spirit to spread and defend the faith by word and action as true witnesses of Christ, to confess the name of Christ boldly, and never to be ashamed of the Cross.
The Confirmation Guidelines:
St. Gabriel Parish ordinarily Confirms youth who in 8th grade. If your child is preparing to enter 8th grade in the Fall and they are interested in receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation, please contact our Coordinator of Religious Education.
Contact: Denise Dubois – 825-8578